June 22, 2023
4835 Clara Street
Cudahy, CA 90201
Monthly Food Distribution
Thursday, June 22, 2023
All participants must be Cudahy residents to be eligible to receive services. As a means of proving program eligibility, participants must demonstrate one of the following:
- Valid California State issued ID that lists their Cudahy address.
- Photo ID, along with a current Utility Bill that lists their Cudahy address.
- Photo ID, along with a formal form of correspondence that contains their Cudahy address. (Junk mail will not be accepted). Anyone who does not possess valid proof of Cudahy residency will not receive service. For the sake of fairness and equality to all participants, no exceptions to this rule.
- All new participants must complete a Client Self-Certification form (form will be made available onsite during registration)
- Only one person per household (address) is eligible to receive goods
- The participant needs to show proof of Cudahy residency at every distribution.
- The program takes place on the 4th Thursday of the Month. (Third Thursday of the month during November and December)
- Seniors may pre-register on Tuesday before the Food Distribution Date.
- General Residents may pre-register on Wednesday prior of the Food Distribution Date.
- The pre-register hours are between 11:30am – 3:00pm