Cudahy’s food distribution is open to all Cudahy residents in need and is brought to you in partnership with the Community Development Grant (CDGB) Program.
Dates and Location
- Every fourth Thursday of the month
- 8 am
- Turner Hall, Clara Park 5240 Clara Street, Cudahy, CA 90201
All participants must be Cudahy residents to be eligible to receive services. As a means of proving program eligibility, participants must demonstrate one of the following:
- Valid California State issued ID that lists their Cudahy address.
- Photo ID, along with a current Utility Bill that lists their Cudahy address.
- Photo ID, along with a formal form of correspondence that contains their Cudahy address. (Junk mail will not be accepted). Anyone who does not possess valid proof of Cudahy residency will not receive service. For the sake of fairness and equality to all participants, no exceptions to this rule.
Homebound deliveries are for seniors 65 years or older with a qualifying disability (Applicants with a disability should also submit a physician’s statement). Anyone wishing to obtain a homebound delivery must have previously registered with Assistant Recreation Program Coordinator Ruben Vasquez before the event date.
Seniors may pre-register on Tuesday before the Food Distribution Date.
General Residents may pre-register on Wednesday prior of the Food Distribution Date.
The pre-register hours are between 11:30am – 3:00pm
- All new participants must complete a Client Self-Certification form (form will be made available onsite during registration)
- Only one person per household (address) is eligible to receive goods
- The participant needs to show proof of Cudahy residency at every distribution.
- The program takes place on the 4th Thursday of the Month. (Third Thursday of the month during November and December)
If you wish to volunteer, please contact Ruben Vasquez for more information.